Welcome to the Winter Race Circuit: Virtual Edition
Now, no matter where you are located, you can train like a local. This 5-race series will help you train for the 2020 Ogden Full or Half Marathon. $50 Registration Includes:
A long sleeve official race shirt
A finisher medal
Virtual bib to downloadPLUS
the full support and encouragement from the Ogden Marathon family!
Once registered, you’ll receive an invite to join the 2020 Training Group!FAQ:
Do I have to run on these exact dates?
No, you can run at anytime you would like. We will have a post on the Ogden Marathon Facebook page on race morning that you can share your results in the comments, no matter when you ran.
Will I be eligible for overall awards?
No, we are sorry, we will not be offering awards in the virtual category.
Where do I send my results?
You can post your results on the race morning post or in the Ogden Marathon 2020 Facebook Training Group. You may also email them to Abby@goalfoundation.com if you prefer.
When will I receive my shirt and medal?
We will be sending out the shirts and medals after the circuit is complete.
- Shirts and medals will be mailed out starting on Tuesday, April 28th
- There are two in person times to pick them up
- Thursday, April 23rd from 12pm-3pm at Striders in Layton.
- Curbside pick up only for this location. 20% off purchases
- Friday, April 24th from 12pm-3pm at Striders in Ogden.
- 5 people allowed in the store at a time. Curbside pick up also available. 20% off purchases
When can I submit my time?
Do I have to submit times?
- You can start now. Please email Abby@goalfoundation.com
- Full distance 30k runners can add it in their participant account
- Technically, no, but we are offering a prize drawing for those that do
What do I get with my registration?
- Long sleeve tech shirt
- Finisher medal
- Downloadable bib
- Access to the private Ogden Marathon 2020 Training Group on Facebook
What is a virtual run?
- You pick your own date, time and course and run.
- Sometimes people love our training circuit, but live too far away to drive in five times in the winter
- Sometimes dates and times don't work out, but you still want something to be committed for training
- During this time of social distancing we are offering our same support; shirts, bibs and medals
Where can I run?
- Wherever it is safe for you to run.
- Around your city
- On a trail
- On a treadmill
- In your backyard
- On a balcony