The Marathon's beautiful course starts at an elevation of 5400 ft. The five legs of the relay will take your team by open roads, green fields, a beautiful gushing river, through Ogden Canyon with breathtaking views of pine covered slopes changing into steep rock faces, with a view of quaint homes nestled along the river's edge. The course ends downtown on Historic 25th street at an elevation of 4,309 Feet.
Relay Teams may have 2 to 5 participants
Each participant must complete their own registration to join a team
Teams will compete in one of four divisions; Men's, Women's, Mixed and Corporate
The team captain will pay for the entire team to secure their spot and will pick up the whole team's packet at the Expo. Only the team captain's ID is required.
Once you have finished your leg you may continue to run the next leg(s) with your teammate(s) if you wish to continue or there will be a bus waiting for you at the exchange points.
RELAY START & FINISH
- Leg One (7 miles) - starts with the Marathon at 7 a.m. just below Red Rock Outfitters Ranch located 8 miles east of Huntsville on Highway 39 and goes to mile 7
- Leg Two (6.1 miles) - starts at mile 7 and goes to mile 13.1
- Leg Three (5 miles) - starts at mile 13.1 and goes to mile 18
- Leg Four (5 miles) - starts at mile 18 and goes to mile 23.1
- Leg Five (3.1 miles) - starts at mile 23.1 and goes to Finish Line at Historic 25th Street
The relay team member to do the last leg and cross the finish line will collect their team member’s medals.