The Winter Race Circuit has long been known as the Official Training Series of the Ogden Marathon. The Striders Winter Race Circuit is one of the best ways to stay race-ready through the winter.
COVID PRECAUTIONS PLAN
If you have any COVID19 related symptoms we
respectfully ask that you please stay home: Temperature of 100.4 degrees
Fahrenheit or above, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty
breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell,
sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- As the Covid environment continues to evolve and change, additional guidelines and/or protocols may be added prior to race day. The GOAL Foundation will continue to communicate with our athletes, volunteers, and vendors via email and on our social media platforms.
WHAT COMES WITH THE CIRCUIT?
- 5 Fully supported racecourses - long and short distances available
- An official Striders Winter Race Circuit shirt
- Finishers medal at the Half Marathon (Ogden’s Other Half)
- Professional timing at 5k, 10k, 10 Miler and Half Marathon (30k is a hosted event)
- Recovery products at all finish lines
- Winter fitness - In-Person or Virtually!
WHAT IS THE SHORT COURSE?
The series will continue to offer a Half Marathon Training Series, also known as the "short course." The Half Marathon Training Series will be on the same day as the full series but will feature a shorter course designed to get you ready for the Ogden Half Marathon.
Please note that the short distance series is offered as a non-competitive service. Participants in the "short course" will not be included in the overall, masters, or age category awards. See distances below in course maps.
- Circuit Results will be based on the first 4 races: 5K | 10K | 10 Miler | Half Marathon
- The 30K format is a fully supported training run with an out and back course. This will not have official timing and no busing required!