The Winter Race Circuit has long been known as the Official Training Series of the Ogden Marathon. The Striders Winter Race Circuit is one of the best ways to stay race ready through the winter.
*Due to the size and nature of this event, we are confident that we will be able to proceed with our in-person races this year! We will have safety protocols and guidelines from the health department in place in order to provide a safe environment. We will be sharing our safety precautions to help keep our athletes and volunteers safe as we get closer to race day.*
WHAT COMES WITH THE CIRCUIT?
• An official Striders Winter Race Circuit shirt
• Finishers medal at the Half Marathon (Ogden’s Other Half)
• Professional timing at 5k, 10k, 10 Miler and Half Marathon (30k is a hosted event)
• Recovery products at all finish lines
• Fully supported race courses - long and short distances available
• Winter fitness!
WHAT IS THE SHORT COURSE?
The series will continue to offer a Half Marathon Training Series, also known as the "short course." The Half Marathon Training Series will be on the same day as the full series but will feature a shorter course designed to get you ready for the Ogden Half Marathon.
Please note that the short distance series is offered as a non-competitive service. Participants in the "short course" will not be included in the overall, masters, or age category awards. See distances below in course maps.
- Circuit Results will be based on the first 4 races: 5K | 10K | 10 Miler | Half Marathon
- The 30K format from last year was a big hit! We will keep this a fully supported training run with an out and back course. This will not have official timing and no busing required!
2021 RACE DATES: (Click each distance to learn more)
- February 27 | Short Course is 2.38 miles
- March 13 | Short Course is 4.46 miles
- March 27 | Short Course is 6.5 miles
- April 10 | Short Course is 9.55 miles
- April 24 | Short Course is 10.22 miles