FUN & FITNESS EXPO| Friday, September 25 | 10 am - 8 pm
Our expo attracts 15,000 guests. 7,000 of which our registered athletes. We have approximately 70 vendors. We have just the spot for you!
$600- 10x10 booth. Pipe, drape, 1 table & two chairs.
$750- Corner 10x10 booth. Pipe, drape, 1 table & two chairs.
FINISH LINE FESTIVAL | Saturday, September 26 | 7 am - 2 pm
This is a fun event! Live music, vendors, food trucks. The park is open to everyone. We had great feedback from vendors last year! We will see about 15,000 people at this event.
$100- 10x10 with Friday expo booth purchase
$150- 10x10 without Friday expo booth purchase
VIRTUAL RACE BAG:
In an effort to be more sustainable and conscious of waste, we now utilize a Virtual Race Bag. This replaces the bags that have paper coupons or actual products. We found it was difficult for businesses to provide 6,000-10,000 items for each runner. This should be a substantial offer, coupon or giveaway, not just an advertisement. This Virtual Race Bag is sent to all of our participants and volunteers (approx. 8,000 people). Our open rate for 2019 was 89%.
Tips for a successful placement.
- If you will be attending the expo or finish line festival, consider using your placement to drive traffic to your booth. Maybe offer a free item, a prize or a small gift if they show you the offer at your booth.
- Use this opportunity to collect emails for a big giveaway
- Use this opportunity to drive customers to your store or website with a small gift or coupon
- If you would like more than one placement, please email Sara@goalfoundation.com
$100 - with booth purchase
$200 - without booth purchase
- We will provide you with a pipe and draped space, table and 2 chairs.
- Thursday, September 24th | Booth set up. 11 am- 3 pm.
- There are 2 flights of stairs. The elevator is far from the expo. Please plan for ample time to load in.
- Location: Weber County Ice Sheet, 4390 Harrison Blvd. Even though this address is on Harrison BLVD., they are not located directly on Harrison BLVD. They are 1 block East of Harrison. Follow signs to Dee Event center, it is in the same parking lot.
- All vendors will have a pre-assigned area. Please do not set your things up until the expo manager has shown you to your spot.
- Friday, September 25th | Final set up: Friday beginning at 7 am. Booths need to be set up and ready by 9 am.
- Ribbon Cutting at 9:45 am- outside in front of building
- Friday, September 25th | Expo begins at 10 am.
- Friday, September 25th | Expo ends at 8 pm.
- No vendors can begin to tear down until 8 pm.
- Vendors are responsible for removing and disposing of any trash. There are dumpsters on the South side of the building
FINISH LINE FESTIVAL DETAILS:
- Friday, September 25th | Setup 8 pm - 9:30 pm - Overnight security will be provided. (GOAL is not responsible for lost or stolen items).
- Saturday, September 26th | All booths must be set up by 7 am
- All vendors will have a pre-assigned area / 10x10 booth. Please do not set your things up until the festival manager has shown you to your spot.
- All vendors must provide their own tents, tables, chairs and anything else needed for set up.
Email: Sara Mejeur | email@example.com
Call / Text: 269-986-8172