FUN & FITNESS EXPO| Friday, May 17th 10am - 8pm
Our expo attracts 15,000 guests. 7,000 of which our registered athletes. We have approximately 70 vendors. We have just the spot for you!
$600- 10x10 booth. Pipe, drape, 1 table & two chairs.
$750- Corner 10x10 booth. Pipe, drape, 1 table & two chairs.
FINISH LINE FESTIVAL | Saturday, May 18th 7am - 2pm - This is a fun event! Live music, vendors, food trucks. The park is open to everyone. We had great feedback from vendors last year! We will see about 15,000 people at this event.
$100- 10x10 with Friday expo booth purchase
$150- 10x10 without Friday expo booth purchase
We also send a virtual race bag to our athletes. We offer this option to our vendors instead of offering flyers in our race bag. The open rates are very high.
Virtual race bag with booth purchase $100 Virtual race bag without booth purchase $200
Here is the link to register:
VIRTUAL EVENT BAG:
Tips for a successful placement.
- Great imagery. You will upload 1 image (540x396 pixels). Logos are great, but an image that shows what it is you do is better.
- Great header. This will be what the runners see until they click on the image to get more details. Use an enticing tagline.
- If you will be attending the expo or finish line festival, consider using your placement to drive traffic to your booth. Maybe offer a prize if they show you the offer at your booth.
After purchase, we will email you your link to build your placement.
- We will provide you with a pipe and draped space, table and 2 chairs.
- Thursday, May 16th. Booth set up. 11am- 3pm. There are 2 flights of stairs. The elevator is far from the expo. Please plan for ample time to load in.
- Location: Weber County Ice Sheet, 4390 Harrison Blvd. Even though this address is on Harrison BLVD., they are not located directly on Harrison BLVD. They are 1 block East of Harrison. Follow signs to Dee Event center, it is in the same parking lot.
- All vendors will have a pre assigned area. Please do not set your things up until the expo manager has shown you to your spot.
- Friday, May 17th, Final set up: Friday beginning at 7am. Booths need to be set up and ready by 9am.
- Ribbon Cutting at 9:45am- outside in front of building
- Friday, May 17th. Expo begins at 10am.
- Friday, May 17th. Expo ends at 8pm. No vendors can begin to tear down until 8pm.
- Vendors are responsible for removing and disposing of any trash. There are dumpsters on the South side of the building
FINISH LINE FESTIVAL DETAILS:
- Friday, May 17th. Setup 8pm - 9:30pm - Overnight security will be provided. (GOAL is not responsible for lost or stolen items).
- Saturday, May 18th. All booths must be set up by 7am
- All vendors will have a pre assigned area/ 10x10 booth. Please do not set your things up until the festival manager has shown you to your spot.
- All vendors must provide their own tents, tables, chairs and anything else needed for set up.
Email: Sara Mejeur email@example.com