The Winter Race Circuit has long been known as the Official Training Series of the Ogden Marathon. The Striders Winter Race Circuit is one of the best ways to stay race ready through the winter, in preparation for the Ogden Marathon weekend.WHAT COMES WITH THE CIRCUIT?
• An official Striders Winter Race Circuit shirt
• Finishers medal at the Half Marathon (Ogden’s Other Half)
• Professional timing at 5k, 10k, 10 Miler and Half Marathon (30k is a hosted event)
• Recovery products at all finish lines
• Fully supported race courses - long and short distances available
• Winter time fitness!
WHAT IS THE SHORT COURSE?
The series will continue to offer a Half Marathon Training Series, also known as the "short course." The Half Marathon Training Series will be on the same day as the full series but will feature a shorter course designed to get you ready for the Ogden Half Marathon.
Please note that the short distance series is offered as a non-competitive service. Participants in the "short course" will not be included in the overall, masters, or age category awards. See distances below in course maps.
*NEW FOR 2019*
- Circuit Results will be based on the first 4 races: 5K | 10K | 10 Miler | Half Marathon
- The 30K will be a fully supported training run without official timing - No busing required and will be a full on Pat-Tay on the Park-Way !!
2019 RACE DATES:
5K - February 23rd
10K - March 9th
10 Miler - March 23rd
Half Marathon - April 6th
30K - April 27th
Awards will be given to the series winners (top 3 male and 3 female) in the overall and masters categories for the Full Marathon Circuit only.
There are no overall, masters or age categories for the Half Marathon "short course" Circuit.
Must complete all 5 races to be eligible for awards categories.
Age division awards will also be given to top male and female circuit finishers in the following age categories:
12 & Under
70 & Over