- 4 Race Events – professional timing, aid stations, & finish line treats!
- Participant Shirt – super soft unisex long sleeve tee
- 4-part Finishers Medal – collect a piece at each event to make up the full medal
- 18-Week Training Plan – created by Coach Lora Erickson (available in early January)
- Downloadable training plans designed to prepare you for any Ogden Marathon event:
- Full Marathon – Beginner & Intermediate options
- Half Marathon – Beginner & Intermediate options
- 12K & 5K
- Invitation to join the private Facebook Group to access live Q&A sessions with Coach Lora Erickson, in-person clinics, meetup runs, and more!
WHAT IS THE SHORT COURSE?
The series will continue to offer a Half Marathon Training Series, also known as the "short course." The Half Marathon Training Series will be on the same day as the full series but will feature a shorter course designed to get you ready for the Ogden Half Marathon.
Please note that the short distance series is offered as a non-competitive service. Participants in the "short course" will not be included in awards. You will have the option to choose whether you'd like to run the full course or the short course at each race.
COURSE CUTOFF TIME
There is no cutoff time to complete any of the Winter Race Circuit events. Courses will be supported with aid stations and road closures long enough for participants running an average pace of 20 minutes per mile to complete the course. We encourage participants who are still on course after road closures are lifted to use caution when crossing roads and to carry hydration with them if they do not anticipate meeting the cutoff times. Some vendors may be packed up, but our team will be there to cheer everyone across the finish line.
- Location and Time To Be Announced.
STANDALONE "A LA CARTE" Events***Please Note***
In order to keep prices low, the Participant Shirt is not included with standalone a la carte distance registrations. If you would like to purchase a shirt, please add it on for $15 at the end of your registration form. With your standalone registration you will receive a finisher's medal for the event you participate in, along with course support including professional timing, aid stations, and finish line treats!