Are you one of our runners that weren't able to earn the second half of the Double Dip medal for 2019-2020 or the first half of the Double Dip for 2020-2021? If so, we found a fun solution!
We set a large goal of logging 20,000 miles as a community in honor of the 20th Anniversary of the Ogden Marathon. The GOAL Foundation will put 500 pairs of shoes on area young runners When you help us achieve this goal. For the month of September we encourage you to “Get Out And LIVE” by walking, running or biking as many miles as you are able.
Those that select the "Love for Locals Double Dip" category for this challenge will receive the Ogden 2020 and Huntsville 2020 portion of the Wasatch Double Dip Double Medal. *LIMIT 275*How to earn your Medals:
1. Register & Download your bib ($5 covers shipping)
2. Run, Walk, or Bike as many miles as you can in September
3. Log your miles into the event (you'll receive instructions)
4. Print your finisher certificate - it will show your total miles!
Bonus fun for this challenge:
LOCALS: We would love to see photos of you logging miles in Huntsville and Ogden.
LOCALS AT HEART: Tell us where you're running and share with us what you're looking forward to for both races in 2021.
Here are some ways you can share:
- On Facebook and / or Instagram simply tag @OgdenMarathon and @HuntsvilleMarathon in your posts
- Post your photos in the comments of our weekly Facebook Mileage Monday posts
- Or if you're not into social media, simply email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org