The Winter Race Circuit has long been known as the Official Training Series of the Ogden Marathon. The Striders Winter Race Circuit is one of the best ways to stay race ready through the winter, in preparation for the Ogden Marathon weekend.
WHAT COMES WITH THE CIRCUIT?
• An official Striders Winter Race Circuit shirt
• Finishers medal at the Half Marathon (Ogden’s Other Half)
• Professional timing at 5k, 10k, 10 Miler and Half Marathon (30k is a hosted event)
• Recovery products at all finish lines
• Fully supported race courses - long and short distances available
• Winter time fitness!
WHAT IS THE SHORT COURSE?
The series will continue to offer a Half Marathon Training Series, also known as the "short course." The Half Marathon Training Series will be on the same day as the full series but will feature a shorter course designed to get you ready for the Ogden Half Marathon.
Please note that the short distance series is offered as a non-competitive service. Participants in the "short course" will not be included in the overall, masters, or age category awards. See distances below in course maps.
NEW FOR 2019
- Circuit Results will be based on the first 4 races: 5K | 10K | 10 Miler | Half Marathon
- The 30K will be a fully supported training run without official timing - No busing required!
2019 RACE DATES: (Click each distance to learn more)
- February 23rd
- March 9th
- March 23rd
- April 6th
- April 27th
5K Course Map
5K Short Course Map *The Short Course is 2.38 miles*
10K Course Map
10K Short Course Map *The Short Course is 4.94 miles*
10 Mile Course Map
10 Mile Short Course Map *The Short Course is 6.5 miles*
Half Marathon Course Map - Eden Park
Half Marathon Short Course Map *The Short Course is 9.55 miles*
30K - TBA
Awards will be given to the series winners (top 3 male and 3 female) in the overall and masters categories for the Full Marathon Circuit only.
There are no overall, masters or age categories for the Half Marathon "short course" Circuit.
Must complete in the first 4 races to be eligible for awards categories. The 30K is not included in the results for 2019.
Age division awards will also be given to top male and female circuit finishers in the following age categories:
12 & Under
70 & Over