The VIP program enables runners to make an up-front donation to secure a spot in either race. The Ogden Marathon VIP program, benefits the GOAL Foundation’s Young Runners Program. It helps to underwrite the race course, supplies, shirts, medals, and prizes. It also pays race entry fees for children in both Weber County and Ogden City School Districts’ afterschool programs who participate in a health and fitness program leading up to the Ogden Marathon. Half of the VIP entry goes directly to the program and the other half goes to runner services.
As part of their exclusive Ogden Marathon experience, VIP runners receive special treatment in regards to registration, transportation, and all runner services before, during, and after the race. The VIP program registration is open. VIP registrations are limited, so to secure a spot, runners should be sure to sign up early!
Your VIP registration includes:
- VIP packet pick-up (no line!)
- Upgraded Swag bag
- Extra retail items included
- Pre-Race Continental Breakfast
- Upgraded Coach Bus to the Start Line (Comfort and Style!)
- VIP Coach Bus is the last to leave in the morning...no stress!
- Exclusive area at Finish Line
- Special runner recognition as a program supporter
- 15 minute massage after finishing
- A large portion of the $250 entry fee ($175 for the Half-Marathon) is a tax deductible donation