Assisted Push Entrant Rules and Procedures:
- Due to safety concerns and logistic difficulties, NO HAND CYCLES (hand bikes, hand crank devices or other mechanically gear driven devices) will be permitted on the course.
- Assisted Push entrants are only permitted in the FULL Marathon. Participants must at all times stay to the right side of the road.
- Assisted Push participants shall only pass foot runners or other Assisted Push participants on the foot runner/wheelchair participant’s left side.
- Foot runners and authorized vehicles have the right-of-way at all times. Assisted Push participants must yield the right-of-way to foot runners and to course vehicles.
- Participants must be able to complete the course in Six Hours.
- The Assisted Push Division will start one minute prior to scheduled Full Race time.
- A.D.A. compliant buses are available to Assisted Push entrants.
- Assisted Push participants must notify the GOAL Foundation by email to ensure transportation is lined up for the day of the event.
- Please email Abby@goalfoundation.com no later than 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Busing for Assisted Push entrants is scheduled to the Full Marathon Start Line only.
- Meet in front of the Ben Lomond Hotel no later than 4:45 to ensure your spot.
- A.D.A. compliant facilities are available at the full start, the half start, and at the finish line area.
- It shall be the athlete’s responsibility to comply with these Rules and Procedures.