What’s better than running 26.2 miles through scenic Ogden? Sharing the miles with co-workers! Get a team of five employees to run Northern Utah's Premiere 26.2 mile Marathon Relay. Win bragging rights, awards and money for charity. See the great sites of Ogden on each leg. The Marathon's beautiful course starts at an elevation of 5400ft. The five legs of the relay will take your team by open roads, green fields, a beautiful gushing river, through Ogden Canyon with breathtaking views of pine covered slopes changing into steep rock faces, with a view of quaint homes nestled along the river's edge. The course ends downtown on Historic 25th street at an elevation of 4,309 Feet. – The ultimate team-building experience.
- Pick a captain to register your team. Select "Corporate Cup" in the relay division.
- Challenge your coworkers to start teams – male, female or coed.
- Relay Teams may have 2 to 5 participants
- Register online (you don’t have to know all runners when you register).
- Each participant must complete their own registration to join. The team captain will pay for the entire team to secure their spot.
- Run – If you need help organizing your runs, contact Abby@goalfoundation.com and she can connect you with our ambassadors
- Some teams run for fun, some for health, and some for bragging rights! You Decide!
CHOOSE YOUR LEG:
- Leg One - starts with the Marathon at 7:00 a.m. just below Red Rock Outfitters Ranch located 8 miles east of Huntsville on Highway 39 and goes to mile 7 (7 miles)
- Leg Two - starts at mile 7 and goes to mile 13.1 (6.1 miles)
- Leg Three - starts at mile 13.1 and goes to mile 18 (5 miles)
- Leg Four - starts at mile 18 and goes to mile 23.1 (5 miles)