Friday, May 17, 2019 from 4-7 pm
Come and learn from Jeff Galloway, America's Coach! Jeff’s passion is helping runners stay motivated and injury-free. His unique program is based upon the success of over 300,000 runners of all levels. Pacing guidelines with walk breaks allows Galloway runners to carry on life activities–even after a marathon.
Each participant receives:
We will be at McKay Dee
Hospital, 4401 Harrison Blvd, Ogden, in the Education Center on the south end
of the hospital. Attendees can enter through the Visitor Entrance.
- Direct email access to Jeff afterward
- How to gain over our attitude
- How to break through mental barriers
- How to run faster
- Nutrition and eating for top performance
- Fat Burning
- How to eliminate/deal with injuries How to run farther without stress
- Personalized instruction on running drills
- Individual questions