At the corner of Historic 25th Street and Grant Ave. in the heart of Ogden, we welcome runners and spectators alike to celebrate with us, courtesy of Teleperformance and RAMP.
The Teleperformance Finish Line Festival will likely draw 20,000 attendees as we celebrate the accomplishments of about 9500 athletes who will be competing in our events, including the Full and Half Marathons, the Marathon Relay, Kimberly Clark 5K and Granite Kids K.
There will be plenty of live music, food, a beer garden sponsored by Sierra Nevada, and an overall family friendly party atmosphere.
If you or your business would like to exhibit at the Teleperformance Finish Line Festival, please contact Clairesse via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-399-1773 for pricing information.
SO WHY EXHIBIT?
• Reach a projected 20,000 attendees looking for sports, health & fitness products and services from YOU
• SELL, SELL, SELL your product or service, resulting in higher annual sales and greater customer reach
• Reach consumers from all over the country
• Brand exposure
WHY WILL ATTENDEES COME?
• Cutting edge companies displaying, promoting and selling fitness, health and well-being products and services.
• FREE admission to all
• Thousands of $$$ in Giveaways!
• FREE samples of great sports, health & fitness products
• Many of our exhibitors are offering super-cool products at discounted prices so be prepared for the shopping action.